Sunday, January 6, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

We had a WONDERFUL Christmas! Ryan was spoiled by lots and lots of new, fun toys. Some of his favorites include his new big basketball hoop, a play kitchen, and a bowling ball set. Mitch and I were also spoiled in our own ways :) Most of all it's so nice to be able to spend time with family.
As the New Year starts, we are looking to start getting the house ready for the new baby. We are putting wood laminate in the dining room, computer room, and the baby's room. There's so much to be done!
So far the doctor is planning to deliver my boy by a scheduled C-Section. The tentative date for the little one's arrival is March 21st. I will find out in a few weeks if that is for sure the date. Of course that means his and Ryan's birthdays will only be days apart. That is also the weekend of Easter so we'd be in the hospital for Easter. I can say, however, I am doubtful that this baby will make it to the scheduled C-Section date. Ryan was born at 37 1/2 weeks, and my C-Section is scheduled for the end of my 38th week. I'm thinking this baby will come earlier, so we'll just all have to wait and see.

2 comments:

Miss-buggy said...

Oh my gosh!! that is the COOLEST thing I have EVER seen!! Moving his arms and yawning. SO COOL! God is sure amazing

Janelle smells said...

I LOVE that video!! He is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!